James Derulo's

Portfolio

BOGUS.... aaaaaahahahahhahah

Leave a Comment
Duren :
kangen.... hmm... :(
Almond :
kangen sapa mas...???
Duren :
kangen kamu... hahaha.. tiba2 kepikiran....
Almond :
hahahahha....!! is it another part of u...??? am I dreaming now...??? u made me stunned....!!
Duren :
hmm.. that for real... hahaha... when I saw the orion tonight...I remembered.... u are a star in my heart.... that I was looking for a long time ago...
Almond :
it so sorry... even I can see the stars...  but I cant read the stars.... :(
Duren :
I will show u my heart, so u can read the star without ur eyes... bcoz there will be you inside my heart... hahahah
Almond :
where these word come up..??? it... so wonderful...!! hm, anyway, it make me cant sleep for a week 
Duren :
hm... if u cant sleep for a week ... make sure u have clesed ur eyes... and think about me in ur dream.... there will always be me in ur dream
Almond :
oh... god...!! did u purposely make me want u to night...?? even if u lie... I'd still be very happy...
Duren :
I just went home...!!! I take my pen and piece of paper... then I wrote down ur name... bcoz I want ur name was the last word I've seen before I close my eyes... hm...
Almond :
tau ah.... gak kuad bacaxa.... :-\ -_-
Duren :
itu kan puisi asal2an... knpa gak kuat bacanya...??? -_-   hm....
**I was thinking... is he really fallin in love ...???

Almond :
oooo.... asal-asalan ya....??? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahhaha....
Duren :
hmm... emang bener asal-asalan... **intinya jngan percaya sombalan dari seorang pria... hahahahahha
========================================================================

AUTHOR = kacang n duren... ^_^
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment